Complete Set of Easy Steps in Qur'an Reading and Arabic Handwriting Course
The course is made up of ten items.
1. A Starter Pack includes The Arabic Alphabet Poster (A2 size), The Arabic Alphabet Song which synchronizes with the arrangement of letters in the Alphabet Poster, and a pack of 42 cards which have the Arabic letters in their separate forms (and some in their joinable forms) with English transliteration of each letter at the back of each card.
The Arabic Alphabet Poster and the Arabic Alphabet Song are suitable for learners of all ages, from very young children to adults.
2. Reading Books and Audio Cds. These include a Teacher/Self-study Manual which covers the elements of reading the Arabic script and reading the Qur'an with explanations in English. Each page and each line of Arabic text is numbered. This makes it easy for class teaching. A Pupils' Book has the same Arabic text as the Teacher's/Self-Study Manual but not the English explanations.
THE SCRIPT USED IN THESE BOOKS IS THE MAJIDI SCRIPT WHICH IS COMMON IN THE SUBCONTINENT AND ELSEWHERE.
3. Two audio cds have the full recording of the Arabic text of Teacher's/Self Study Manual and the Pupil's book.
4. Two Arabic Handwriting workbooks with carefully graded sequences, diagrams and exercises. Writing reinforces reading and is a necessary skill for the further study of Arabic as a language.
5. There is also a 4-page Summary Chart which gives all the Arabic letters in their various forms with examples of words from the Qur'an. This is useful for ready reference and revision.