Verily from the beauty of Allahs legislation is that justice is
established, and everything is given its rights, without excessiveness
or neglect. For indeed Allah has ordered that there be justice,
kindness, and assisting of the relatives.
Due to justice the messengers were sent, the books were revealed, and
the affairs of the worldly life and hereafter were established. Justice
is giving everything its right and putting everything in its proper
place, and this will not be accomplished except by knowing the rights
so that they will be observed.
Therefore, we have written this speech as an important explanation of
these rights, so that the slave of Allah may do that which he knows
from them according to the best of his ability, and this has been
summarized in the following.
1. The rights of Allah
2. The rights of the Prophet sallahu allahi wasallam)
3. The rights of the parents
4. The rights of the children
5. The rights of the relatives
6. The rights of the spouses
7. The rights of the leaders and their subjects
8. The rights of the neighbours
9. The rights of the Muslims in general
10. The rights of the non- Muslims