“The darkness of the trials of life in which the Muslims stumble today, have made them forget fundamental truths which they are obliged to pay full attention to, and have foremost in their thoughts and contemplations. These truths, together, form the fundamentals of the Islamic personality, the precepts with which the lives of the Muslims are regulated, and from which their concepts arise. Amongst these precepts are some very important, comprehensive principles that include the following points, which must be contemplated by every Muslim.
- The truth, its importance to the Muslim, how he follows it and submits to it.
- Lowly Desires (hawaa), and the reality of the continuing battle between the believer and his accompanying shaytaan…and how a person is often directed by his hawaa!
- Obedience, is the light of the believer, which he does not exchange for the lowliness and darkness of sin.
- The Pleasure of Allaah, is the highest goal for which the true Muslim strives throughout his life until he dies.
- Background and Upbringing, and its effects on the slave in responding to the clear truth that he is called to...”
[From the Editor’s Introduction]
ISBN: 1 898649 31 6
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.