The Divine Reality God, Islam & The Mirage of Atheism
by Hamza Andreas Tzortzis
In The Divine Reality Hamza Andreas Tzortzis provides a compelling case for the rational and spiritual foundations of Islam, whilst intelligently and compassionately deconstructing atheism. Join him on an existential, spiritual and rational journey that articulates powerful arguments for the existence of God, the Qur'an, the Prophethood of Muhammad and why we must know, love and worship God. He addresses academic and popular objections while showing how contemporary atheism is based on false assumptions about reality, which leads to incoherent answers to life's important questions.
- Does hope, happiness and human value make sense without the Divine?
- Do we have an ultimate purpose?
- Can we have consciousness and rational minds without God?
- Did the universe come from nothing?
- Does evil and suffering negate Divine mercy?
- Has scientific progress led to the denial of God?
- Are revelgtign and prophethood myths?
- Is God worthy gf gyr worship?
If yoy want to kagw how the Islamic intellectual and spiritual tradition answers these guestions then this is the book for you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.