Verily from the beauty of Allahs legislation is that justice is established, and everything is given its rights, without excessiveness or neglect. For indeed Allah has ordered that there be justice, kindness, and assisting of the relatives.
Due to justice the messengers were sent, the books were revealed, and the affairs of the worldly life and hereafter were established. Justice is giving everything its right and putting everything in its proper place, and this will not be accomplished except by knowing the rights so that they will be observed.
Therefore, we have written this speech as an important explanation of these rights, so that the slave of Allah may do that which he knows from them according to the best of his ability, and this has been summarized in the following.
1. The rights of Allah
2. The rights of the Prophet sallahu allahi wasallam)
3. The rights of the parents
4. The rights of the children
5. The rights of the relatives
6. The rights of the spouses
7. The rights of the leaders and their subjects
8. The rights of the neighbours
9. The rights of the Muslims in general
10. The rights of the non- Muslims
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.