**** HIGH DEFINITION ****
There are among those who believe in the popular saying Time is gold. Time in Islam is worth more than gold or any precious material thing in this world. Of all religions, only Islam guides mankind not only to the importance of time but also how to value it. Allah the Almighty and His Messenger, Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), very clearly tell us the value of time, why we must not waste it and how we can make use of our time wisely to increase our eeman (faith) and thus attain success, especially eternal success in the life Hereafter.
Both the Quran and the Sunnah enjoin Muslims to be conscious of time. We are reminded that life in this world is nothing but temporary. We never know when death has been appointed for us. We must value time for the satisfaction of Allah the Almighty. For our guidance and success, we must never waste time nor abuse it.
- Making Every Second Count - Bilal Philips
- Tomorrow Inshallah - Yahya Ibrahim
- Aiming For The Stars - Saed Rageah
- How Scholars Utilise Their Time - Murtaza Khan
- Golden Era - Abu Usamah At-Thahabi
- Pray The Prayer Of A Departing Person - Assim Al-Hakeem
- Prime Time - Saed Rageah
- This Ramadhan - Yahya Ibrahim
- The Story Of Jurayj - Assim Al-Hakeem
- Hijrah - Time To Make Tracks? - Bilal Philips